Who Hires Us
Family and Friends
- Adult children, spouses, and family members seeking holistic ways to navigate an Alzheimer’s or dementia diagnosis
- Those looking for ways to combat boredom and loneliness their loved one is experiencing
- Those seeking strength-based ways to help a loved one reengage in old passions and discover new interests given changes in medical conditions
- Those seeking training and support on how to navigate personality changes their loved one may be experiencing
- Family and friends seeking unique and creative ways for their loved one to experience joy and connection
Geriatric Care Managers, Fiduciaries, and Eldercare Professionals
- Those seeking non-pharmacological ways to support wellness and enhanced quality of life in their client through one-on-one engagement in life
- Care Managers who are looking for additional clinical experience on the care team by a professional who is solely focused on quality of life
- Assessing and understanding expressions of unmet needs (behaviors) for those living with memory loss
- Fiduciaries looking to enhance the quality of life of clients through customized experiences focused on enrichment and engagement
- Those seeking support for clients in managing anxiety and changes resulting from new/progressing medical conditions, living situations, and life circumstances
- Assessing and creating holistic quality of life plans for their clients to experience
- Specialized training for care professionals on in-home activities
- Eldercare Communities looking for programming to enhance older adults’ experiences through creative engagement and unique programming
We meet with you, hear your story, and assess your situation:
Step 1: Contact Us for a Free Consultation. Call us at (650) 777-7607 or email Hummingbird@SageEldercare.com or fill out the form below.
Step 2: A member of our Hummingbird staff will hear your story, explain Hummingbird ProjectSM services, and recommend a plan.
We may suggest one of several solutions that makes sense for your loved one/client:
- One-on-One Therapeutic Activity Program (in-person or virtual)
- Group Programs
- Customized Activity Kits
- Joyful Moments Activity Cards
Step 3: Depending on unique interests, needs, history, and location, we pair your loved one/client with one of our highly trained therapeutic activity specialists for in-person or virtual sessions—or a combination of both.
Sessions might include memory or sensory games, memoir writing, armchair travel, gardening, creating art or crafts, or special outings to a place connected with a client’s past or special interests.
- Detailed reports are provided after every therapeutic activity session, so all are kept informed.
- Activity plans are fine-tuned based on input from the client, family members and/or care professionals.